|Place of Origin:||Beijing China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 8000-10000 set|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum alloy case|
|Delivery Time:||Within 3 to 5 business days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal, Trade Assurance|
|Supply Ability:||500 set/month|
|Keyword:||New Design Tattoo Removal Q Switch Nd Yag Laser||Laser Wavelength:||1064nm/532nm|
|Frequency:||1-10Hz||Single Pulse Energy:||1000-1500J|
|Width Of Pulse:||8ns±2ns||Cooling System:||Closed-off Water Circulation + Air|
|Program Language:||English||Voltage:||AC220V±10%,50Hz Or AC110V±10%,60Hz|
Medical CE Approval nd yag laser tattoo removal 1064nm & 532nm Q switch Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Machine
Our newest Electro-Optic ND YAG Q-switch laser is most professional-effective on Epidermal pigment, such as body tattoo removal, eye line and brow tattoo removal...etc, Dermal pigment, such as Nevus, age spot. Freckle, birth mark, varicosity removal...etc. This machine can be used for beauty salon, clinic, spa, hospital...etc.
1. 10.4 inch TFT color touch screen, 270° totating freely.
2. Pulse width is 8ns±2ns, crushed pigment more thoroughly, more minor skin damage.
3. 1Hz-10Hz higher frequency, more faster treatment.
4. Top hat Electric adjustable Q (Photoacoustic conduction, higher frequency, easy to control)
5. 650nm led beam point, find the right treatment area exactly.
6. Spot size can be adjusted through focus adjustment lens---2-10mm.
7. All pure metal shell keep the machine in safe protection, more stable and stronger.
1. Epidermal pigment: Body Tattoo, Eye line and brow Tattoo.
2. Dermal pigment: Nevus of Ota, birth mark, Coffee Spot, Age Spot, Freckle.
3. Vessels disease: varicosity removal, capillary hemangioma.
4. Laser facial: oil control, skin rejuvenation, skin pore improvement.
|Laser Type||Electro-optic nd yag Q-switched laser|
|Controller||Key press display|
|Pulse Energy||1500mj (1064nm); 800mj (532nm)|
|Width of pulses||8ns ±2ns|
|Diameter of spots||2-10mm adjustable|
|Beam of light transmission||7 articular-arm of light guide transmitting|
|Indicator of aiming light||Red diode laser|
|Cooling Manner||Closed-off water circulation + air|
|Main product||HAIR REMOVAL- 3 handles IPL , 808nm diode Laser
SLIMMING- Hifushape Focused ultrasound , Cryo lipolysis , Vaccum + RF slimming system
Skin treatment- 10600nm RF tube CO2 laser
Scars wrinkles- RF Microneedle
Hot sale- Spider veins removal , Nd yag laser, Cryolipolysis machine
|Voltage||110 V/ 220V|
1. 3 years warranty with lifetime free service and maintenance.
2. Free training for operation of the equipment in our company, which provided by our specialized training department.
3. On-line services, for example, technical consultancies provided by our skilled technique group concerning any question of the laser equipment, and after-sale maintenance and more.
4. OEM/ODM services are available. We have our own developing and design department and manufacturing line, which ensure your required beauty equipment.
5. Professional after-sale service team, solve all problems in time.
1. Can you treat all colours?
No. Light is measured in nanometres and there are two wavelengths of light that are emitted from this laser C one is invisible infrared light (1064nm) and the other is visible green light (532nm). The infrared wavelength is preferably absorbed into black and dark blue inks, whereas the green light is absorbed by red ink. It is possible to treat some other colours although white, yellow and bright colours are difficult. This is not usually a problem however, as lighter colours cover very easily. If you wish to cover-up an existing tattoo then the darker colours will be faded or removed, allowing you greater choice of size and colour of the cover- up design you choose.
2. Will the tattoo be removed in one treatment?
No, that is very unlikely. The light can only shatter a certain amount ink in one treatment, so several treatments are needed at 4-6 weekly intervals to work through the layers. You will notice the tattoo fades
more and more with every treatment you have. A test patch will be performed before a full session goes ahead to check how you react to the treatment. A professional tattoo can take between 4 C 5 treatments and sometimes only take 1 or 2. There are several factors that influence the number of treatments required, these can be down to how easily you heal, how deep the ink is in the skin, and the types of ink that were used. Generally speaking the longer you have had the tattoo and the darker it is, the easier it is to remove.
3. What happens to my skin after treatment?
The immediate after effect of the treatment is that the skin turns temporarily white, this is due to water evaporation and disappears with an hour or two. The skin also swells and feels like mild sunburn, this
usually disappears within 24-48 hours. It may blister too. The body continues to remove ink after the treatment and the skin is usually back to normal within a few days.
4. Are there any side affects?
Sometimes if you use too high energy, bleeding and/or blistering can occur. Especially for lady's skin, very weak. So you just need to use the energy that can make the tattoos become white, begin from our original energy.
5. Will the laser treatment scarmy skin?
No. If bleeding or blistering does occur it is very important not to pick any scabs that may result when the skin is healing C this could cause scarring, and should be avoided as scar tissue can make further treatments more difficult.